6 November 2018

Hi There ......


Hi There my lovely blogging friends
What have I been up to for 21 months? TBH not alot!
I did pick up a needle, aida & threads! So cross stitched a little.
I have had alot of stressful family commitments so crafting really got put on a shelf.
It seems an eternity since I picked up a piece of pattern paper or some glue,
I Decided to have a KraftKart Blitz last week which took over 4 days to do!
I was radical, do I need this? do I want this? will I use this?
then it was placed in the correct pile: Keep, Bin or to decide later!
I have Filled my paper recycle bin & still have 2 crisp boxes full of paper recycle to go!
My cupbards are very organised, uncluttered & ready to go...
However I have a bag for life of cake decorating tools, bag of plastic 3d pen refills,
 1 crisp box full of stamps, 1 crisp box full of embellishments & papers, 
many other crafting accessories, dies, & a pile of embossing folders,
not forgetting a big shot, a tag-along, hot foil pen .....
now I have this massive pile of "to decide later" & no idea what to do with!
I think its a case of being over whelmed by the pile!
Any way Hopefully this is the end of my no mojo era & I will try to keep my blog
updated & get my scrapbooking up to date & who knows I may even start 
mking some cards again!

Take care everyone Kozmik xxx


1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

when you have done yours come and do mine i keep going to do and then get side tracked. Hopefully we will see your fabulous cards again very soon